Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Closed Captioning on Xfinity TV on my computer

Contributor

Closed Captioning on Xfinity TV on my computer

Naturally, Coimcast only employs high schoolers to program the Web page for watching TV.  Otherwise, one could make the background of the CC transparent and/or the text smaller.

However, of course, the YUUUUGEST thing is that the CC is either in the upper or lower 1/3 of the screen - NEVER at the bottom.

PLEASE - either hire someone competent or let the high school gal that does my websites fix things up for you; she says that it would take no more than 2 days - and I will pay for her time.

Comcast - amateurish losers.  If my apartments hadn't cut an un-Democratic deal to FORCE us to have Comcast, I would switch.

Regular Contributor

Re: Closed Captioning on Xfinity TV on my computer

Hello larry678,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Without your feedback, we are unable to improve on the services that we provide. Our developers are consistently updating our equipment functionality with our customers’ suggestions to make them more customizable for our viewer’s preferences. I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate department for consideration in a future update. Please be aware that we look into every request that our customers voice, because Comcast is very serious about our customers entertainment experience. We strive to deliver a great entertainment experience to every customer. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Administrator
Administrator
Moved:

Re: Closed Captioning on Xfinity TV on my computer

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation