Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Choppy Playback

Frequent Visitor

Choppy Playback

Two Weeks now trying to watch a recorded episode of "Ghost Hunters HD " I get choppy pixelated playback on my computer. All other recorded programs seem to work fine. Don't understand what is happening. Connections are all good box is fairly new computer is great. Ive tried it with Chrome and Firefox same issues in both browsers!?! Microsoft  edge I can't get to work with xtv at all. Says a flash issue I go to update flash and Edge says no need too the flash is built in .. still not working, but concerned about the playback issue. Any one have any answers?? THX

Update... Happening on other recordings...

Contributor

Re: Choppy Playback

I am having the same problem with recorded programs that are stored on my Xfinity cloud. I am playing $200 month. I should get better results
Regular Visitor

Re: Choppy Playback

I'm having the same problem with choppy playback on my PC. It happens almost exclusively with cloud recordings of live sporting
events. Other cloud recording work fine. But, when I watch a recorded sporting event on my PC, it will play for 20-30 seconds then
stop for 30-60 seconds, rinse and repeat. I can watch the same recording recording on television with no problem. Anyone got any
ideas. It's maddening because I also pay $200+ per month.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation