Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Channel isn't listed in favorites

New Poster

Channel isn't listed in favorites

This odd thing just started happening.When i go to favorites guide.Then enter a channel to start surfing from, Thi message appears.:that channel is not on favorites list,Switch to all channels/cancel."  Odd since every channel I choose no matter which one.When I am on the favorites guide I get this message. I have to go to a certain channel. Then press favorites guide to prevent this from happenning.

Is there any solution to remove this?

Clearly it's a new line of code entered by comcast.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Channel isn't listed in favorites

Daggeroth wrote:

This odd thing just started happening.When i go to favorites guide.Then enter a channel to start surfing from, Thi message appears.:that channel is not on favorites list,Switch to all channels/cancel."  Odd since every channel I choose no matter which one.When I am on the favorites guide I get this message. I have to go to a certain channel. Then press favorites guide to prevent this from happenning.

What favorites guide? The new tv listing page does not have favorite channel feature anymore. What url are you at?

Problem Solver

Re: Channel isn't listed in favorites

You are posting in the wrong forum, that is an X1 DVR problem.  See this post.

Daggeroth wrote:

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation