Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Channel Lineup won't load

New Poster

Channel Lineup won't load

This has been going on for a month, when I click to open "Watch on TV" the grid starts loading then a message pops up, "Lets try this again" or " we're having problems and will be correcting this shortly" nothing ever happens, I can switch zip codes or  different cable options and still get the same error messages. It says to refresh the page but that does nothing either. Any tips??

New Poster

Re: Channel Lineup won't load

I'm having the same problem using a desktop computer.  Frequently when I try to look at my TV schedule, the time slots show across the top, but where the listing grid would normally show, it is black with the caption "Let's try that again.

Please refresh the page to display your TV lineup."  When I click the "Refresh" radio button, I get the message "Sorry, that didn't go as planned.  We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon. Please try back at a later time."  Really?  I don't think so.  Xfinity technical assistance suggested I clear cookies and my cache, which I did - that was a temporary fix.  Same problem crops up about every other day for 10 days or so.

I tried to change to another zip code - just in case - but the zip code selection box has red script that says "We could not find any service providers for that ZIP Code. Please try a different 5-digit U.S.Postal Code."  That is the same message for every single zip code I enter.  Really?

Any solutions out there????

New Poster

I have the same problem using IE 10. Just started a few days ago.

I did find that when I used Chrome it will show the channels so it must be an IE problem

New Poster

I tried Chrome, too.  Seems the "outage" is sporadic.  I read in a thread from 2012 that the grid would not load during certain hours of the day and was fine after 9 p.m. or something like that.  Perhaps that is also the case now.  When I can't load the grid, it won't load on IE or Chrome.  Hmmmm.

New Poster

Same problem here... Never should happen if this organization took care of its customers...

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation