Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Certificate Error

New Poster

Certificate Error

Whenever I click on any video to play this pops up on the bottom of the browser "Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors"

I'm using IE9 on Windows 7

I tried Google Chrome and the video won't load it stays on the obtaining authorization part.

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity tv on computer

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Unknown My Set Top Box Names: Unknown My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 74.105.107.150 My operating system: Windows - Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 8 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB7.3; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.0.61118.0 My flash version: 11.1 r102 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity tv on computer

same problem. help! certificate error on internet explorer. doesn't play on google chrome either.

Official Employee

Re: Certificate Error

DaniSi wrote:

Whenever I click on any video to play this pops up on the bottom of the browser "Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors"

I'm using IE9 on Windows 7

I tried Google Chrome and the video won't load it stays on the obtaining authorization part.

We were having some video playback issues around 10:30 PM last night which may have caused this issue.

Please try watching videos again and let me know if they work.

If they still do not work, please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation