Casting

New Poster

Casting

How to cast streaming from phone to tv
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Casting

Arrowt wrote:
How to cast streaming from phone to tv

Casting from a mobile device is blocked. You can cast/mirror using a pc and the streaming web site.

New Poster

Xfinity is terrible as usual. I can watch only a few of my recorded program while traveling, but only on a tiny screen. Why no casting availability? Because Xfinity has old technology and doesn’t give a darn about customers. They don’t have features that almost every other cable system has, including the small very rural cable company I used to have in PA. No casting makes it impossible for my wife and I to watch recorded or live shows while away from home, unless we squeeze together in front of the phone or iPad. As soon as I have an alternative lined up I will leave Xfinity in the dust. They have terrible customer service and as the no casting situation shows, they just don’t respects the wants or needs of customers. Hopefully, soon we will all cut the cord.

New Poster

We travel in a motor home without internet. We have unlimited sprint cell data. No cable. Casting is blocked. We cannot cast from our i phones to the tv. Why not allow selective casting. You are forcing us to direct tv. Why.
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation