members

online now

discussions

Cant find DVR recordings on streaming app

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

I just got Xfinity cable and Internet this weekend. I set up all my recordings on the DVR without issue. When I go to view them on the android app or the web they are gone. The app says I have no recordings and none scheduled. I spent an hour on Infinity's chat service with no resolution. I'm sure the "tech" had zero knowledge on the subject. I do have a cloud DVR. Any help would be great.

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 4

randysail wrote:

I just got Xfinity cable and Internet this weekend. I set up all my recordings on the DVR without issue. When I go to view them on the android app or the web they are gone. The app says I have no recordings and none scheduled. I spent an hour on Infinity's chat service with no resolution. I'm sure the "tech" had zero knowledge on the subject. I do have a cloud DVR. Any help would be great.

You probably need cloud recording added to your account. Try mentioning to that to them.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 4

Hello

I checked with our scheduler team, and your entitlements should be flowing through and recordings should be happening properly now. Let us know if that's not the case.

LHC

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 4

randysail wrote:

When I go to view them on the android app or the web they are gone.

Same here, and it's been like that for months now. The web site used to show all recordings.