Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot watch tv shows online

New Poster

Cannot watch tv shows online

When trying to watch tv online i get a message that the stations are not part of my subscription. I pay this bill every month, and can assure you they are part of my subscription.  Someone advise what i have to do in order to clear this issue, and enable my ability to watch tv shows online again.

New Poster

Re: Cannot watch tv shows online

I suddenly had the same problem today. I've been watching ABC Family online for 2 years now and suddenly it sayd it is not in my subscription. I called and was told I wasn't supposed to have it as it wasn't part of my package. Apparently they have no idea how I had it last week and now I do not. So I had to upgrade to pay an extra $7 a month for that channel package and I am NOT happy about it.

New Poster

Re: Cannot watch tv shows online

Dear comcast people

I cannot watch tv shows online that are part of my subscription. I would like an intelligent reason as to why rather than directing me to a previos answer from some one that has nothing what so ever to do with my problem.  I watch the show on the tv. When i go to watch online i get a message that it is not part of my subscription. If it is not part of my subscription, how am i watching it on tv?  It is part og my subscription, I am paying for it every month. Some one please read this that has comprehension abillities and just give me a reply.  

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation