Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot use a projector with my iphone to stream xfinity. looking for a work around.

New Poster

Cannot use a projector with my iphone to stream xfinity. looking for a work around.

i just purchased a projector for viewing my xfinity tv. after several frustrating days or purchasing additional cords and speaking with the projector company and with xfinity i find that xfinity and iphones or ipads do not work together. Good grief. is there any workaround for this?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Cannot use a projector with my iphone to stream xfinity. looking for a work around.

Irene23 wrote:

i just purchased a projector for viewing my xfinity tv. after several frustrating days or purchasing additional cords and speaking with the projector company and with xfinity i find that xfinity and iphones or ipads do not work together. Good grief. is there any workaround for this?

comcast blocks casting streaming to tv from moblie devices. You can use a PC with hdmi to tv and the stream website to to view on tv

New Poster

Re: Cannot use a projector with my iphone to stream xfinity. looking for a work around.

buy a Roku for $29- then download XFINITY Stream beta channel and its almost exactly like a set top box

Bronze Problem Solver

sarax3 wrote:

buy a Roku for $29- then download XFINITY Stream beta channel and its almost exactly like a set top box

Comcast may start charging a monthly fee for use of the roku app when they release it

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation