Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot select second DVR when using channel grid

New Poster

Cannot select second DVR when using channel grid

When I try to do anything on the "TV Listings" page, it sends commands to the wrong DVR. It is not only a matter of an incorrect default (although it is not playing the default DVR) but it also will not send a command to the correct DVR, even when trying to set it up in my Profile.

Please see the following image on this link

Notice that in the background I have "Pioneer Kuro" selected in the combo box, however, it is sending the signal to the "MomDad DVR" box!

So having the incorrect default is bad enough, but I simply cannot control the "Pioneer Kuro" box from this site at all. Can anyone please help?

Thanks much
MikeY

PS - I tried this both on Chrome and on Firefox on two different machines: same issue.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Cannot select second DVR when using channel grid

myurkus wrote:

When I try to do anything on the "TV Listings" page, it sends commands to the wrong DVR. It is not only a matter of an incorrect default (although it is not playing the default DVR) but it also will not send a command to the correct DVR, even when trying to set it up in my Profile.

Please see the following image on this link

Notice that in the background I have "Pioneer Kuro" selected in the combo box, however, it is sending the signal to the "MomDad DVR" box!

So having the incorrect default is bad enough, but I simply cannot control the "Pioneer Kuro" box from this site at all. Can anyone please help?

Thanks much
MikeY

PS - I tried this both on Chrome and on Firefox on two different machines: same issue.

What happens when you select the DVR from the spot highlighted in the red box? Does it go to the correct DVR?

8-24-2012 10-42-35 AM.png

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation