Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't watch video

New Poster

Can't watch video

Once again I can not watch a video on the XFinity website. When I click on the new Californication episode to watch on my Macbook it tells me that the video cannot be played as it has for many movies and videos in the past. I don't understand why the XFinity website is constantly causing me problems like this when websites such as Netflix or Hulu run perfectly without any problems. The other annoying part of this problem is that I am able to watch the episode on my XFinity account on my IPhone but not the Macbook. Would like this problem solved for the Californication and for all videos in the future, it still perplexes me why a company like Comcast can't have a completely working website without disrepair. 

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Can't watch video

Im having the same exact problem!

Official Employee

Re: Can't watch video

jasonshimmel269 wrote:

Once again I can not watch a video on the XFinity website. When I click on the new Californication episode to watch on my Macbook it tells me that the video cannot be played as it has for many movies and videos in the past. I don't understand why the XFinity website is constantly causing me problems like this when websites such as Netflix or Hulu run perfectly without any problems. The other annoying part of this problem is that I am able to watch the episode on my XFinity account on my IPhone but not the Macbook. Would like this problem solved for the Californication and for all videos in the future, it still perplexes me why a company like Comcast can't have a completely working website without disrepair. 

Are you getting error message numbers when trying to start Californication?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation