Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't watch anything on xfinity online.

New Poster

Can't watch anything on xfinity online.

I have a subscription to HBO. HBO channels and HBO ondemand are working on the TV, however it is not being recognized on xfinity TV online. When I try to watch an HBO show, it shows an orange key, and states that I need to buy a subscription. Now I've even noticed orange keys for other basic channels on xfinity online, such as USA, Fox, BBC and others. I have had access to all of these channels on TV and online up until this point and I'm signed in under the primary account. I attempted to sort the issue out over the phone, but the associate was of little help. She gave me a ticket number and said they would be in touch. I pay for subscription to all of these channels. I don't know why I spend so much money on something that I don't even get to use. Seriously considered switching to AT&T, the only reason I stayed with Comcast was the selling point of xfinity online, but with so many issues lately...its turning out not to be worth it. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Can't watch anything on xfinity online.

I can't watch the shows online that I subscribe to on cable. This is frustrating please help

Regular Visitor

Why can't I watch on-line I pay for the channels

Regular Visitor

This is happening to me too and no help comes. Right now as I type this no BBC America shows are available online to me even though it's a channel I pay for. Same with FX.  I carefully log in correctly so that isn't the issue.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 3 in conversation