New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can only be viewed in the US!? I am in the US

ANSWERED
New Poster

Can only be viewed in the US!? I am in the US

I am unable to watch quite a few episodes of different shows. Currently it is Bering Sea Gold. It says  Sorry, playback is unavailable. XfinityTV Videos can only be viewed from within the US. Please connect to a different network and try refreshing your browser. I am in the US, my laptop has never been outside the US. We have 2 networks and can use the neighbors, I have tried all 3. Plus used Safari, Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. This is ridiculous.

My Device Information

My Zip Code:

My Cable Provider:

Not Installed

Use Dac:

False

My Conroller ID:

My Map ID:

My Persona ID:

My myDVR Manager Status:

Activated

My Set Top Box Names:

Front Room

My Queue setup:

False

Facebook Queue Syncing:

False

Facebook Connect:

False

My public IP address:

My operating system:

Windows - Undefined

My web browser:

Chrome 24 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.57 Safari/537.17

My system type:

Desktop Computer Or Other Device

My Move player version:

Not Installed

My Silverlight version:

My flash version:

11.5 R31

Javascript:

Enabled

Cookies:

Enabled (4071 Bytes).

Time Information

My Clock Time:

Sun Feb 03 2013 12:36:05 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Server Clock Time:

Sun Feb 03 2013 12:36:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

My Account Information

Primary Account:

False

Provider Codes:

S, Bi, Bj, Cy, Bq, Ce, Cd, Cf, Aw, Ar, Dc, Cg, Cq, Da, Cu, Au, Bv, B, Cz, U, C, Br, Cx, Bt, Cm, H, Ad, Bw, D, Al, Bh, Ci, A, Y, Bx, Cp, Bu, By, Cn, Ax, Bs, At, Ct, Cb, Ch, Cs, Cv, Bz, Db, Bm, Co, Bl, Bp, Cw, Bo, J, Cc, F, M, Bn

Internet Subscriber:

True

Cable TV Subscriber:

True

Voice Subscriber:

Tru

Accepted Solution

Re: Can only be viewed in the US!? I am in the US

sign out of your account then restart your computer, now when it comes back up sign in to your account using the primary account holders credentials now try it again.  thats all any of us can tell you.   have you tried watching it on your tv or mobile device using the apps?  its very hard to troubleshoot computers as everyones is different and has different programs and anti virus and firewalls that could be interfering, also most americans have viruses and spyware on the their pcs that they are no even aware of.

The opinions expressed by me on this forum are mine only as a customer. I do not work for comcast nor do I represent them in any way.

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

sign out of your account then restart your computer, now when it comes back up sign in to your account using the primary account holders credentials now try it again.  thats all any of us can tell you.   have you tried watching it on your tv or mobile device using the apps?  its very hard to troubleshoot computers as everyones is different and has different programs and anti virus and firewalls that could be interfering, also most americans have viruses and spyware on the their pcs that they are no even aware of.

The opinions expressed by me on this forum are mine only as a customer. I do not work for comcast nor do I represent them in any way.

New Poster

I will try that thank you Smiley Happy

New Poster

It worked Thank you so much! Yay get to finish my show 

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation