members

online now

discussions

Can not login to tv on my pc.

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Can not login to tv on my pc.

Not getting any 11700 error codes.
Can log in to account/email etc but when I go to tv it asks me to sign in, claims it's connecting me but just comes right back and says sign in.
Will let me watch as a guest so no video playback problems.
No changes in my pc. Use all the time. Worked a week ago before I went on vacation and then on
Monday October 3, 2016 would not work. Jacksonville Florida area suburb if that matters. Reset modem? Browser setting? Thanks for any help.

I can watch live TV on the iOS app, but not on my computer's browser - it just says "Now connecting to your entertainment experience"
Pops up a spot to name machine but it disappears almost instantly and then asks me to sign in again.
 Up to date versions of Firefox, java and adobe/shockwave flash. Cookies accepted. Thinking it's just the new website that changed while I was on vacation.
Accepted Solution

Re: Can not login to tv on my pc.

Are you sure you are not blocking 3rd party cookies?

Have you tried a different browser?

Visuo wrote:
Can log in to account/email etc but when I go to tv it asks me to sign in, claims it's connecting me but just comes right back and says sign in.
No changes in my pc. Use all the time. Worked a week ago before I went on vacation and then on
Monday October 3, 2016 would not work. Jacksonville Florida area suburb if that matters. Reset modem? Browser setting? Thanks for any help.

I can watch live TV on the iOS app, but not on my computer's browser - it just says "Now connecting to your entertainment experience"
Pops up a spot to name machine but it disappears almost instantly and then asks me to sign in again.
 Up to date versions of Firefox, java and adobe/shockwave flash. Cookies accepted. Thinking it's just the new website that changed while I was on vacation.
View answer in context
Problem Solver

Are you sure you are not blocking 3rd party cookies?

Have you tried a different browser?

Visuo wrote:

Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much.
I did not have it allowing to accept third-party cookies. I did have browser accepting cookies and had exceptions listed to allow for the Xfinity and Comcast domain names and felt that should be sufficient. Alas I was wrong.
So I enabled third-party cookies from visited and it allowed me the name the computer and log in successfully and watch the live TV. So thank you again.
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation