Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can not delete recordings from Xfinity TV app for X1

Frequent Visitor

Can not delete recordings from Xfinity TV app for X1

When I attempt to go on the Xfinity TV app for X1 customers and launch my recordings from my X1 dvr, it is saying it is 99. percent full. Since yesterday, there are recordings that were delete months ago but some how they are back on my iPad. 

I checked my actual dvr and the recordings are not there just on the app on my iPad. I have tried to delete them from app on my iPad but I am getting an error and it will not allow me to delete it.

Anyone seen this issue. It's becoming really annoying because it's filling up my app with bogus 6 month old recordings that I can not delete.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Can not delete recordings from Xfinity TV app for X1

Unfortunate for me, I have not received any direction or resolution for my issue. My X1 TV  app is now 100 % full with recordings I deleted months ago that have miraculously reappeared as new recordings that I can not delete. I have tried reinstalling the app with no avail. Has no one else seen this issue? Where is ComcastChad when you need him. 

Problem Solver

banks1995 wrote:

Unfortunate for me, I have not received any direction or resolution for my issue. My X1 TV  app is now 100 % full with recordings I deleted months ago that have miraculously reappeared as new recordings that I can not delete. I have tried reinstalling the app with no avail. Has no one else seen this issue? Where is ComcastChad when you need him. 

Send him a PM.  Maybe you will get better service.

Frequent Visitor

No resolution yet. Pm ComcastChad who assured me he was escalating my issue but issue still remains!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation