Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can NOT stream live TV on the Xfinity Website

New Poster

Can NOT stream live TV on the Xfinity Website

First, I was able to stream live TV on my ASUS laptop using https://tv.xfinity.com/listings just last week.  I have Blast! Internet and Digital Economy TV.  I made a change to just have internet and no TV but did not like it and asked to be changed back to what I had before.  Since they changed it back, I cannot stream live TV on the Xfinity website.  When I click on LIVE TV it does not show the channels I get on my TV but only shows STARZ.  When I click on the shows there it says I do not subscribe to that channel. (which I do)  I spent 2 hours on the phone today and was passed from person to person.  When I was on the 5th person they put me on hold and never returned.  I have always had pretty good experiences with Comcast until now.  From looking at this forum, it looks like many others are having the same issue.  Also, as others have indicated, I cannot get to "My Account".  It gives an error and says to try later.  Please let me know what I should do.  I am sure something was dropped when I changed my service and then asked to have it changed back.  HELP!!!INTERNET

$64.99

Digital Economy 100+ Channels

Blast!® Internet Blast!® Internet

Contract discount expires August 31, 2018Show Details

Official Employee

Re: Can NOT stream live TV on the Xfinity Website

Mchrissie51, let's make sure you're subscribed to the proper channels so you can stream from the website properly. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your account address and full name for assistance.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation