Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can I watch the Blackhawks on CSN Chicago online with xfinity?

New Poster

Can I watch the Blackhawks on CSN Chicago online with xfinity?

Hello, I am out of town and have been trying to watch CSN Chicago to watch the Blackhawks, but I have noticed that CSN is not an option for online streaming with Xfinity. Is there anything I can do to watch CSN and other live TV on my laptop (other than the ones already offered)?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can I watch the Blackhawks on CSN Chicago online with xfinity?

there is no way to watch comcast live on your laptop, that functionality does not exist, as you mention there are only a handfull of channels you can watch.  One of them is espn.   have you searched to see if the game is being broadcast over the internet on some channel for you to watch.?

Official Employee

rog286713 wrote:

there is no way to watch comcast live on your laptop, that functionality does not exist, as you mention there are only a handfull of channels you can watch.  One of them is espn.   have you searched to see if the game is being broadcast over the internet on some channel for you to watch.?

Go here to see all the live channels that we offer online:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/watch-live-tv

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Hmm, it seems like you would stream your own proprietary channel (and exclusive Blackhawks coverage) for your subscribers. Please make this happen!!!!
New Poster

I am so disappointed with Comcast/Xfinity. How often I here about live streaming. I am out of town and planned to watch our Hawks on CS n. Nope it cannot happen. I guess the advertising is not a guarantee of the facts. We are so disappointed ?
Regular Visitor

It infuriates us here in north central Indiana that we cannot watch Chicago sports when we live only 95 miles away, especially considering that a big part of our population is from the Chicago metropolitan area.  Comcast broadcasts two Chicago news networks here, BUT NO CHICAGO SPORTS!  Why does Comcast have us linked with Ft Wayne, IN cable and sports when it's on the opposite side of the state?  It's ridiculous!

New Poster

I HATE Xfinity for not streaming Blackhawks games online on CSN Chicago.  So why can we stream BULLS games online???!  I am cancelling Xfinity.

Andy

New Poster

I am extremely disappointed too.  It is blacked out in the NBC sports app, yet Comcast/CSN does not provide the coverage.  That's nonsense.

New Poster

go to google.eu and stream thru one of sites that show up.  wait for it to download, do not open when of the fake "upgrades" thats spam.  Its not HD but you can watch the game.