Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

COMMERCIALS ON NEVER ENDING REPEAT!!! wt#

New Poster

COMMERCIALS ON NEVER ENDING REPEAT!!! wt#

I think I pay enough money to comcast to be able to watch tv ondemand on my computer!! I tried to watch Major Crimes and the first segment of commercials was 7 minutes. THAT'S EXCESSIVE. the second round of ads got stuck on one stupid ad and played it 5 times on repeat until I tried fixing it. I click resume which means I STILL have to watch the round of ads again before the show will come on. It played 5 DIFFERENT ADS ON A LOOP 3 TIMES before I gave up. If I restart from the beginning, I'll have to watch 2 segments of commercials again....if they even work this time. When you watch on TV you don't get this many ads, there should be FEWER ondemand. such a rip off...of course the commercials get stuck and stay on.....couldn't possibly happen magically to the show so it stays on with no commericals...NOOOO can't have that! 

Frequent Visitor

Re: COMMERCIALS ON NEVER ENDING REPEAT!!! wt#

They obviously don't value their customers.  Until we change our behaviors and go to their competitors they will not change theirs.  They are also billing their advertisers more based on this "glitch". It has been getting worse not better....and their tech support acts like it is our problem.  It's a systemic problem in the company.  I have been a customer for 15 years....I give up.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation