Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

COMCAST IS STEALING MONEY AND LYING ABOUT THE SERVICE

New Poster

COMCAST IS STEALING MONEY AND LYING ABOUT THE SERVICE

I have had bad experience with comcast before so when i set up the service i made sure with the agent that i wont be getting over charged for the data usage. The agent told me that the package i got includes unlimited internet service data and that i will not be getting over charged. Then they started charing me extra money for internet usage. They lied to me about the contact i signed and later on told me that it isnt their problem that the agent i set up the service with didnt know the policy. Their customer service is very bad, they are very rude, they dont listen to what i have to say, and they hung up the phone on me! I dont know who to call and complain to because they are just stealing my money. The only reason im still with comcast is because its only company available in the area i moved to. No one should sign up with comcast they are lying about their serive and they always over charge! One of the rudest agents i have ever spoken to was a comcast agent named James his employer ID is 232  and he works at CSA department. 

Tags (1)
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation