Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

COMCAST IS SCREWING US AGAIN

Contributor

COMCAST IS SCREWING US AGAIN

So now the issue with streaming is that I get a message to clear my cache, which I did, and it still gives me the same message.  Then it gives me an error code of 0001 and it cannot find the homepage.  It's mind boggling how no one had an issue before the change and with each new day there is something that prevents people from using features they actually paid  to use.   Then to top it all off, comcast cannot even communicate with people about these issues.

Frequent Visitor

Re: COMCAST IS SCREWING US AGAIN

I have been getting that exact same thing for the last hour, and have cleared the browser's cache. I get the same result regardless of which browser I use to access it, and this indicates that it is NOT a problem with my cache or browser or computer, but is instead a problem existing on the website. FIX IT OR I WILL NOT CONTINUE PAYING!

Bronze Problem Solver

Shabda12 wrote:

I have been getting that exact same thing for the last hour, and have cleared the browser's cache. I get the same result regardless of which browser I use to access it, and this indicates that it is NOT a problem with my cache or browser or computer, but is instead a problem existing on the website. FIX IT OR I WILL NOT CONTINUE PAYING!

Had the same problem this morning, but I was not willing to clear my cache in firefox. Used Edge and the listing page loaded but very slowly. Then went back to firefox and the page loaded, again very slowly, so not a cache problem. While typing this message, the top of the window where it shows this:

I see Server not found error message, so comcast servers are having problems today, and their new page must have a bug that errors to clear cache when it does not get served the responses it expects.

Frequent Visitor

As of now the problem has been fixed or has disappeared. So, to whomever took care of the issue, THANK YOU! I just hope that everyone else is finding the same result that I am now having.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation