Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Bold and Beautiful

New Poster

Bold and Beautiful

I have been working in Ft. Lauderdale on Mon thr wed so when i get home on Thur i watch my soap the Bold and Beautiful to catch up so and for some reason it will not let me see it, it shows a red dot like i am recording it is that the problem and how can i remove the dot that i might have hit by mistake please let me know or fix it for me.

Thank You

Amelia Kresge

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Bold and Beautiful

amelia5448 wrote:

I have been working in Ft. Lauderdale on Mon thr wed so when i get home on Thur i watch my soap the Bold and Beautiful to catch up so and for some reason it will not let me see it, it shows a red dot like i am recording it is that the problem and how can i remove the dot that i might have hit by mistake please let me know or fix it for me.

Thank You

Amelia Kresge

We currently have no episodes of Bold and Beautiful online. They have either expired or that this is an error.

I will update this thread when I learn more.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Bold and Beautiful

it has the queue with a check is that normal because i was watching them ever time i got home to catch up just checking if it should have a check on it.

New Poster

Bold and the Beautiful (daytime soap) removed from my queue.

The "Bold and the Beautiful" has been removed from my queue yesterday.  Today I attempted twice to add it, but "in queue" pops up.  Brought queue up one more time, but daytime ABC soap still missing!  Please advise or remedy.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation