Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Big Ten Network live streaming problems

New Poster

Big Ten Network live streaming problems

Live streaming seems to work OK for ESPN and other sports channels but the Big Ten Network starts streaming and after 5-10 seconds it stops and shows error codes.

watchman-steve
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Big Ten Network live streaming problems

wvsteve wrote:

Live streaming seems to work OK for ESPN and other sports channels but the Big Ten Network starts streaming and after 5-10 seconds it stops and shows error codes.

What error message are you getting when the Big Ten network stops?

Also, please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I can not get the BTN channel (Big Ten Network) to stream online because for some reason it says that a subscription is required.  This is also an issue with a couple other live streaming networks including ESPN deportes and Willow channel,  I have paid for the Sports Entertainment package and these channels work in my TV and have worked online before.  I called customer service and apparently resetting my username did not help since it is still not working.  What is going on?  If this is not fixed soon I will demand a refund or move on to another cable company.  How can your customer service/tech support team have no idea how to fix an issue?!? #ComcastFAIL

New Poster

Joe. can you please assist me in getting BTN to stop asking me for a subscription when I am already a subscriber.  This channel should also be part of the normal cable package, but I do have the sports package.  I want to view it online.  Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation