Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Battlestar Galactica Pilot episodes?

New Poster

Battlestar Galactica Pilot episodes?

I paid for Streampix, thinking I'd have access to the FULL Battlestar Galactica series.  First off, I can't find the pilot episodes.  I then did a google search and found the pilot episodes on Hulu Plus.

I then noticed that the episode list on Hulu Plus is much, much more complete than what is listed on Streampix.  I can't even tell what some of the stuff on Streampix IS - the descriptions do NOT match the episodes (some unlabeled episodes just have the same description... there are over a dozen like that).

After becoming highly irritated, I found this place, learned that I'm not the only one having (similar) issues, and have now realized that I wasted 5 bucks on Comcast - I should've just ordered Hulu Plus.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Battlestar Galactica Pilot episodes?

Erenzin wrote:

I paid for Streampix, thinking I'd have access to the FULL Battlestar Galactica series.  First off, I can't find the pilot episodes.  I then did a google search and found the pilot episodes on Hulu Plus.

I then noticed that the episode list on Hulu Plus is much, much more complete than what is listed on Streampix.  I can't even tell what some of the stuff on Streampix IS - the descriptions do NOT match the episodes (some unlabeled episodes just have the same description... there are over a dozen like that).

After becoming highly irritated, I found this place, learned that I'm not the only one having (similar) issues, and have now realized that I wasted 5 bucks on Comcast - I should've just ordered Hulu Plus.

Thank you for alerting us about this issue.

Our team is looking into it now and I will update you when it is fixed.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation