Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Bad audio files

New Poster

Bad audio files

I was watching Bizarre Foods America: Hidden Los Angeles . . .  online. There are 2 spots that have either no dialogue and just the background music (you could tell there was supposed to be talking) later on the sound just busts into loud static.  I've gone back and replayed these parts and get the same thing every time at the exact same spots.  I'm unsure as to whom I should let know this.  Either the producers of the program sent Comcast some glitched files or Comcast system casused the glitch during the upload to the servers.

I've watched a lot of programs online over the last couple months and this is the first I've seen this happen.

Official Employee

Re: Bad audio files

Cindyloo123 wrote:

I was watching Bizarre Foods America: Hidden Los Angeles . . .  online. There are 2 spots that have either no dialogue and just the background music (you could tell there was supposed to be talking) later on the sound just busts into loud static.  I've gone back and replayed these parts and get the same thing every time at the exact same spots.  I'm unsure as to whom I should let know this.  Either the producers of the program sent Comcast some glitched files or Comcast system casused the glitch during the upload to the servers.

I've watched a lot of programs online over the last couple months and this is the first I've seen this happen.

What parts of this episode are having sound issues? Please pass along the minute and seconds so I can further look into this.

Thanks,

Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Bad audio files

I went back to find the 2 spots and they are I can find no audio issues.  

When this problem was happening I could recreate the issue.  Initially the issue stated at around 13:33.  It was the back ground music only with no voice audio.  Then just over half way it went to scratchy/static in which you could barely make out it was a voice.  

Now everthing is fine.  Very strange.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation