Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

BTN2Go streaming app keeps reloading

New Poster

BTN2Go streaming app keeps reloading

I have a Roku Smart TV and the BTN2Go streaming app.  About 3-4 months ago, we had problems with slow internet and I upgraded to Comcast's latest modem/router all in one apparatus. When streaming BTN2Go it CONSTANTLY (every 2-5 minutes) has to reload.  Eventually goes back to the game, but this is very annoying.  I don't have this issue with any other roku apps.  Most often used are Netflix and Amazon Video.  Why does this happen so much with the BTN app? I have already reset my modem/router AND had Comcast resend a signal to the modem.  No change with the streaming.

Official Employee

Re: BTN2Go streaming app keeps reloading

Hi jlpeck6, 

This could be signal related. I can look further into your account to confirm the cause of your issues. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation