Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Apple tv error message. Not authorized. Subscription does not inlclude channels

New Poster

Apple tv error message. Not authorized. Subscription does not inlclude channels

Comcast is having problems figuring out why I'm getting an error message advising I am not authorized to view basic channels on Apple TV.  I can't sign onto ABC or any other channels.  The system worked for months. Comcast says my subscription surely includes the channels I am attempting to view.  Comcast could not figure it out.

I reset and restarted my Apple TV and again attempted authorization to view the channels and again received the error message.

Anyone else having these issues?

New Poster

Re: Apple tv error message. Not authorized. Subscription does not inlclude channels

Yes I'm having the same error. I've had it for almost a month now and they haven't been able to tell me why.
Admin1

Re: Apple tv error message. Not authorized. Subscription does not inlclude channels

Hi maximo519 & WhereIsBri -- Apologies for the issue with getting that error message. We have identified this issue and a fix is currently being investigated. We do not have an estimated time of resolution yet. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation