Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Apple TV

New Poster

Apple TV

I have apple tv and until recently it worked flawlessly when watching showtime.  I recently tried to log in to watch a show via showtime anytime and get redirected to the comcast site to watch showtime.  It will not allow me to activate my Appletv, is there a way around this?  I really don't want to pay comcast even more money for a box when apple tv is a better product.

New Poster

Re: Apple TV

Also having this problem.  Showtime Anytime /activate makes you log into xfinity - and then there is no where to put the 5 digit activation code from Apple TV.

I believe it's a xfinity bug right now that needs to be addressed.

Official Employee

Re: Apple TV

Hi brokenshowtime, sorry for the late reply, but I went ahead and tried to duplicate this issue and went to showtimeanytime.com/activate, hit log in at the top, chose Xfinity, logged in, redirected back to showtime site and then gave a drop down to pick device, clicked Apple TV and there is the box for activate code. Are you still experiencing issues, if so please try to clear cache and cookies and retry.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation