Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

App not working - terrible customer support!

Regular Visitor

App not working - terrible customer support!

I have tried to watch the History Channel series World Wars on my ipad, using the X1 TV app. I get error message 12000 :: error "trying to talk to our content access management system" I called X1 support - they determined it is not a problem with my account or with any settings. They transferred me to the App Dept so they could troubleshoot. Whatever the girl was telling me was not making sense to me so I asked to speak to someone else, who could perhaps help me to understand. She immediately got a snotty tone and told me to call the X1 support. I told her that I has already spoken to them and they transferred me to her. After a few minutes tryng to figure out what she was saying, I insisted on speaking to someone else, the put me on hold, and transferred me back to the X1 support anyway. This is why Comcast has such a bad reputation when it comes to customer support. I was so aggravated after waiting on hold, being transferred around, only to be treated so rudely. I would not suggest Comcast to anyone who is not willing to just put up with the stuff that doesn't work, and has any expectation of having a problem solved in a timely and polite manner. Once other options become available, Comcast may regret the shotty way they have treated their customers!
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation