Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Anyplay

New Poster

Anyplay

The Clinton, CT office is not aware of the "anyplay device" and showed me that they're able to receive live TV on their smart phones, yet I'm in Madison, CT and cannot receive anything nor do they know where I can buy an anyplace device. Major confusions and lack of knowledge.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Anyplay

any play is not availe to us east coasters.  the anyplay device plugs into your router its a 9.99 month rental to let you watch live tv on your ipad.   I dont see how they can not know what any play is and get live tv from comcast as you need anyplay to do that.  I dont get that.

New Poster

You seem to be the only one , maybe in the country, who knows what's going on! I just got off the phone with a very nice lady named LaShan at ComCast in Michigan who proceeded to take all the info and was going to send me me a "anyplay" device. I asked her repeatedly if it was available in Connecticut, she said it was. After I read her your answer she checked again and sheepishly admitted it was not available. How can this company do all the advertising when the reps do not know what's going on. Thanks for you information

New Poster

Roger,

Does anyone know when it's available on the East Coast?

Thanks again

Silver Problem Solver

Comcasted is the only one thats posts about it.  Here is what I know currently that he posted this month.  Personally the only thing good I see about this is you would want to watch live tv on your ipad and not have a cable box and it only works in your house on your own wireless network.

Below are the areas where AnyPlay is currently available:

AL, AZ,  CA, CO, FL (Miami, West Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Lake County, Panhandle), GA (Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah), IL (Chicago), IN, KY, LA (Shreveport), MI, MN, MO, MS (Jackson), NM, OR, SC, TN, UT and WA. 

More info on AnyPlay can be found here: http://www.xfinity.com/anyplay

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation