Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Anyplay confusion

New Poster

Anyplay confusion

I'm about to start banging my head against the wall here. Long story short I ordered an Anyplay self install kit on January 15th, never showed, now have almost $100 in charges on my account over this whole ordeal (for a device that never even got shipped). Only to just now be told that I need a whole home DVR system setup in my house in order for this to work.

Everything I can find shows that you plug it into your network, plug in to a coax outlet, activate, get charged $10 a month (since it's basically a cable box), and start watching on your mobile device within the home. I just have this feeling I was speaking with yet another person without knowledge of what Anyplay is. 

Anybody with some Anyplay knowledge able to clear this up for me? 

Tags (1)
Cable Expert

Re: Anyplay confusion

Email to we_can_help@cable.comcast.com and explain it to this Corp team and they will get the right people involved.  Make sure you get all credits you are entitled to.

You do not need AnyRoom DVR, as you said, it's only another cable box with a ethernet port that plugs into your router.

It should be $10 for shipping, $5 for account changes, and $10 or $11 a month depending on your market area.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation