Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Anyplay Device Error 107

Regular Visitor

Anyplay Device Error 107

I've got an Anyplay device, however it doesn't seem to accept tune requests. Both the power and the US/DS lights are solid. Navigating to the device's local IP shows the following message in the Alert tab: 

Alert Status (9): No signal detected on the current channel.

Attempting to connect to the anyplay app on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy 10.1) logs me in, and attempts to tune to channel two, which eventually times out and gives me error 7, saying I need to connect to the same wireless network that the Anyplay Device is on (they are both on the same network). 

Attempting to tune the device to any channel other than the default (0) through the device manager via a browser results in a 30 second timeout and request fail. 

On this page for my account http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/rh it sees the Anyplay Device, but the Live TV column is marked N, while the On Demand column is marked Y. Clicking the 'Upgrade Remote Tune Software' link fails immediately. 

Anyone experiencing anything similar? Advice/Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Regular Visitor

Re: Anyplay Device Error 107

Still can't get this thing to work... 

Regular Contributor

Can you try the following steps to see if it resolves your issue:

Navigate to the Device Manager link you did before via the browser
Select the Manage “Devices Tab”
Select “Remove All”
Reboot the AnyPlay device by unplugging it for 10 seconds and then plug it in again.
Once the AnyPlay device restarts, navigate to the Media Streamer Admin page again
From the Alert Tab, select the “tune” link on the left hand side of the page.
Enter a channel number in the “Channel” box that you know works on your TV and select the “Goto Channel” button.
Confirm that the tune was successful in the Tune result pane on the right hand side.
If this is successful try the AnyPlay app again.

Regular Visitor

No. Tune request failed.
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation