Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Anyplay-75% of channels not working

New Poster

Anyplay-75% of channels not working

The only channels that are working on my Anyplay are 1-28 (some in between those numbers aren't working either) I have been on the phone for hours trying to talk to someone about the issue and no one seems to know much about Anyplay. I went to xfinitytv.comcast.net/rh it says: Anyplay, On demand Yes, LiveTV No. I'm not sure if the device was properly activated.....as I said Comcast knows basically nothing about Anyplay. It's pretty ridiculous actually. Does anyone have any tips? I've had signals sent to the device, reset the device, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, made sure Anyplay was switched to "on". Please help! I'm honestly so fed up I'm thinking of cancelling my service. 

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Anyplay-75% of channels not working

the anyplay device is available in maybe two or three markets I don'[t know anyone who has it here.   If you have unplugged it and reset your router and your device and called comcast for a refresh I don'[t know what else to tell you.

Official Employee

Re: Anyplay-75% of channels not working

Kmelloy17 wrote:

The only channels that are working on my Anyplay are 1-28 (some in between those numbers aren't working either) I have been on the phone for hours trying to talk to someone about the issue and no one seems to know much about Anyplay. I went to xfinitytv.comcast.net/rh it says: Anyplay, On demand Yes, LiveTV No. I'm not sure if the device was properly activated.....as I said Comcast knows basically nothing about Anyplay. It's pretty ridiculous actually. Does anyone have any tips? I've had signals sent to the device, reset the device, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, made sure Anyplay was switched to "on". Please help! I'm honestly so fed up I'm thinking of cancelling my service. 

What is the phone number that you called?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation