Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Anyone else paying for Streampix and can never access Streampix shows or movies?

New Poster

Anyone else paying for Streampix and can never access Streampix shows or movies?

I pay for Streampix as part of my monthlly service but never can access anything that says it requires Streampix subscription. I had my account reset once by customer service and it worked that day only. Is it normal to charge for something and not give customers access?

Official Employee

Re: Anyone else paying for Streampix and can never access Streampix shows or movies?

TalonsWeb wrote:

I pay for Streampix as part of my monthlly service but never can access anything that says it requires Streampix subscription. I had my account reset once by customer service and it worked that day only. Is it normal to charge for something and not give customers access?

Someone will reach out to you shorty to further assist you. I am sending you a private message with your ticket number.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Anyone else paying for Streampix and can never access Streampix shows or movies?

Hello Joe,

I seem to be having the same issue, I have been on the phone all day and they have not been able to help me so far. It says on my bill that I spoke to have streampix However it will not work on any of my devices says I need to have a subscription.

Thank you,

WDW369

New Poster

Same here, been on hold for about an hour. I am supposed to have stream pix, disney family movies and basic channels. I get the message that i am not subscribed....

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation