New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

AnyPlay Help

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

AnyPlay Help

I just had AnyPlay and the Xfniity (Motorola) streamer installed on Friday. Local channels seam to work fine, but none of the others. I get that you can't access On Demand, but I should be able to get all the others, right?  

I think the answer lies in the 3rd question below, but I don't know where those settings are located. Are they online, in the app ???

Question 1 is YES

Question 2 is UNSURE (I think this one refers to an old app, prior to AnyPlay being its own app)

Question 3 is UNSURE (Where do I set this?????)

Please help, I am sooo close to getting this working completely.

john

1) Are all the lights on your AnyPlay device white and not blinking?

Is the AnyPlay setting in the Xfinity TV App settings set to ON?

Are your Xfinity TV App settings set to  the Comcast recommended channel lineup for your area?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Accepted Solution

Re: AnyPlay Help

I finally got a call from Comcast repair. The gentlemen there said he refreshed all my settings from his end and voila!  It is working now!  I love this product!

Pause for up to 1 minute would be a nice feature to add.

While you are at it, make it a DVR so I can save clips and share them to my host computer.

And of course, allow me to watch beyond my wifi network and allow me to use with a projector if I want to. This DRM stuff is just silly.

Calculate how much money you would make on this product if you opened it up for your customers vs. the contracts with your broadcast partners. Perhaps you have and the numbers just aren't there.

Lastly, pump up the audio a bit. Even with my iPad volume set to high, it is pretty quiet.

Graciouslly,

John

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

I still have no resolution to my problem.

I can watch local channels, but when I try to access the national stuf (CNN, Syfy, MTV, HBO etc) does not work. I get a 3002 Error. Otherwise the local channels look great. It has to be a setting on the router or something XFinity has to set on their end. I have contacted support multiple times. All I get is we will have an answer in 24-48 hours. What gives? No one solves this problem. 

I have reloaded the app, restarted my iPad, reset the streaming device multiple times to no avail.

Please help XFinity!!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

I finally got a call from Comcast repair. The gentlemen there said he refreshed all my settings from his end and voila!  It is working now!  I love this product!

Pause for up to 1 minute would be a nice feature to add.

While you are at it, make it a DVR so I can save clips and share them to my host computer.

And of course, allow me to watch beyond my wifi network and allow me to use with a projector if I want to. This DRM stuff is just silly.

Calculate how much money you would make on this product if you opened it up for your customers vs. the contracts with your broadcast partners. Perhaps you have and the numbers just aren't there.

Lastly, pump up the audio a bit. Even with my iPad volume set to high, it is pretty quiet.

Graciouslly,

John

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation