Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Another Error 12012

New Poster

Another Error 12012

Just upgraded from internet only to triple play yesterday.

Xfinity TV app shows Subscription Required :: 12012 on all channels.  

xtv.comcast.net says subscription required on all channels.

On-Demand on the TV says Not Subscribed when I attempt to play anything from a premium channel (I have Premier) and just gives a generic error on everything else.

Mobile/Web DVR scheduling works, I can add shows to be recorded, but I cannot view any recordings from the app or website.

I spent over an hour on the phone with support earlier today, who told me that they thought the mobile apps weren't working because I don't have an amp in my installation, then told me they were sending signals and that it might take 30 minutes.

Also tweeted @comcastcares, but they're working 3 days behind on apologies.

I'd really like for this to work so I can just watch everything I have on my directv DVR and return it, but I'd imagine it would behoove comcast to fix it, with me being less than 36 hours into my 30 day cancellation window.

Can anyone make any suggestions about what group to ask for if I call back, or what to specifically mention to get this resolved?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Another Error 12012

Are you still seeing this issue? Sounds like a provisioning/entitlement issue if your seeing this on all devices. If you do call back, a UDB refresh should resolve this, if not it will need to be escalated.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have called several times about this issue 12012 issue....nobody seems to have a clue how to resolve this and my service is less than 2 weeks old.  This is not a good way to start out a customer relationship. I will have someone look into the UDB refresh (if this isn't a solution they have already attempted) because I am becoming increasingly annoyed by this entire situation.

I will let you know if this works. (and if not, how the situation is ultimately resolved)

Tags (3)
New Poster

I am having the exact same issue as kricharson1273. I have called and called, and tweeted, and escalated tickets, and visited dozens of forum threads. I have tried every single thing that has been suggested multiple times. The service worked fine for less than a day before it all broke. Now no one seems to know how to fix it.

New Poster

Sameverything thing happening to me! Been like that forever now
New Poster

The exact same thing is happening to me! This is very annoying. I miss being able to watch local TV on my phone while I'm getting ready so much!
New Poster

I am also dealing with the same problem.
Regular Visitor

Add me to the list!
Regular Visitor

I finally got it solved by calling 

877-599-1844   X1 TV Application Support

Tell them to do an Account Refresh in the XFinity TV app