Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Annoying ads prior to every video

Frequent Visitor

Annoying ads prior to every video

I am about close to giving up on watching your short videos in the newsfeed - why we have to put up with a 30 second ad prior to EVERY single short clip - many of which are shorter than the blasted ad - is beyond me.  Half the time I just click it off and either look for the info on other sites where I am not subjected to this constant assault or just move on to something else.  This is beyond annoying!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Annoying ads prior to every video

I absolutely agree. What the heck comcast, the money i pay you each month for internet is not enough? You have to jam your site with advertisements everywhere? I just tried to play a game that is linked from the homepage, had to watch an ad before the game started. I got halfway through the game and got a popup ad, and when i was finally able to close the popup ad, the freaking game restarted with another e f f i n g advertisement video. This is BS of the highest order. Now you force us to watch an ad to play a game that you wont let us finish because in the middle of the game you throw another ad at us that restarts the game? How much ad revenue is enough? Will I have to watch an ad to get this posted in the forums next? Do you guys own adblocker or do you get paid each time a comcast user gets it? I know the comcast employees will not answer this, and really, i dont need some person to tell me to get adblocker to stop this problem. As much money as i pay every month to comcast, i should never have to watch an ad again. This is just too much.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation