Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Adobe Flash Player; still cannot watch XfinityTv Online.

New Poster

Adobe Flash Player; still cannot watch XfinityTv Online.

Downloaded lastes version of Adobe Flash Player; still cannot watch XfinityTv Online.

Regular Contributor

Re: Adobe Flash Player; still cannot watch XfinityTv Online.

Sorry but you've provided next to no information about your system and setup and it' incrdibly hard to make any suggestions but here are a few: Is your computer directly connected to your modem or do you have a router like a Linksys, Netgear etc? If you have a modem / router combination the first thing to try is powercycling both, if that clears up the problem it may be an intermmitant issue with one or the other. If it happens frequently then either the modem or router may be starting to fail, in the 14 years I've been a Comcast customer I've had two routers and four modems go bad and the symptoms were mainly internet operating at very very slow speeds and sometimes streaming not working even though general web browsing worked.

You didn't mention which browser you're using? If you're using IE then try FireFox or Chrome and see if it makes a difference.

- Norm

New Poster

Re: Adobe Flash Player; still cannot watch XfinityTv Online.

All of a sudden today I can not either.

My error message says:

This video cannot be played.

This content on Xfinity TV is not available for viewing with Chrome’s "Incognito" mode. To play this video using Chrome, please view this page without "Incognito" mode enabled.

If you are not in Incognito mode, please try resetting your DRM license

I am not in Incognito and have not done anything different today then yesterday when it worked.

HELP COMCAST!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation