Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy this se

Regular Visitor

Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy this se

can't watch live tv on my desktop or phone

Official Employee

Re: Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy thi

kmiller43 wrote:

can't watch live tv on my desktop or phone

I checked our internal tool and see that your account is deactivated. If that is incorrect, please contact us at 800-XFINITY.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Re: Access not authorized: You have signed in successfully, but must be an xfinity user to enjoy thi

A Comcast tech did call me regarding the situation and resolved the problem from his end. Thank you. Now live tv is only giving me (3) channels fs college sports.Man Sad But at least I can see something now. matbe the channels will come in later on today.

New Poster

Had the same issue, turns out that they had my privacy, etc. settings tied to an old rental address we had and not my new address.  likely unrelated for you, but for anyone else, my ID's, etc. were all set, they just never transferred the settings to the new address.  2 hours later....

New Poster

Can't watch live stream tv on my labtop
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation