Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

AMC and FX content missing from web portal

New Poster

AMC and FX content missing from web portal

After droping the old TV Go, the new site does not have any content from AMC or FX.  The only thing is "the making of" or show discription.  Is it gone or is it my computer.

Official Employee

Re: AMC and FX content missing from web portal

Scout1121 wrote:

After droping the old TV Go, the new site does not have any content from AMC or FX.  The only thing is "the making of" or show discription.  Is it gone or is it my computer.

Hi, sorry. I looked at your account and it is missing access to all those channels. AMC, FX and many other networks are available in the app but you are only seeing the content that is free and available to all customer regardless of subscription. 

Unfortunately, I'm not able to fix that (I don't have that access) but I was able to do a "refresh" on your account and didn't see it resolve immediately. Can you give us a call at 800-XFINITY where an agent with the proper access can fix your account?  Ask them to check that you have proper "entitlements" on your account (which you don't appear to).  You may have to get to Tier 2 support if the first agent isn't able to resolve.

Again, sorry for the frustration and we're here 24/7 to assist by phone.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation