Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS missing

New Poster

ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS missing

For some reason the network stations (ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX) go missing from my Stream TV channel listings. Frustrating that I'm paying for a service that doesn't work!

As you can see from the attached screen shot channels 804,805,806, and 807 are missing.

Missingstations.PNG
Frequent Visitor

Re: ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS missing

Same exact thing is happening with mine. Have used support chat twice and so far 5 people haven't been able to come up with a solution. Without the local broadcast channels its pretty much useless for me to keep. Will be cancelling service if the problem isn't resolved soon.
Official Employee

Hi all, I will be sending you both private messages to better assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Yes all my broadcast streaming and CLTV perhaps some other channels disappeared here in the Chicago market on all my devices.   Worked a few weeks ago. 

Tags (5)
New Poster

I also lost all local feeds on all devices within the last 36 hours and I am also in the Chicago market.

New Poster

Chesterton Indiana(outside of Chicago) abc,cbs,cltv, I have the same problem.Started today 4-7-16

New Poster

Same here. I have less than 100 channels showing in xtv.comcast.net/grid. I'm located in the Chicago Suburbs too. I get no error message. I already talked to Comcast support (which is based in the Philippines) and after over an hour, they couldn't help me. They told me that they are having technical difficulties and hopefully service will be back up within 48 hours. So, no tv for me for a few days if it even does comes back up. They also told me to use http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch-live-tv/, but I swear that does not work well for me. No matter what computer or device I use (or even at my friends house 45min away using his Comcast & computer), it is always slow, choppy, and skips all the time (like every 10-30 seconds of continuance super annoyance). It is literally unwatchable. One moment it's showing a commercial, the next moment it's two minutes into the show. 10 seconds of going from low quality to high quality, it freezes. Then a commercial appears, image freezes and sound is still going in the background. It's like someone scratched the DVD and is shaking the box of streaming TV for Comcast. Do yourself a favor Comcast, fix the issue or don't provide it at all. Unwatchable and unreliable TV. I perform a speed test and I'm getting about 125Mbs down and about 25Mbs up. There is no reason for streaming TV from a Comcast website to be so horrible for all these years. I was so happy that they created a new way to watch live TV that's reliable using xtv.comcast.net/grid, but now I'm sad since xtv.comcast.net/grid is no longer working correctly (as of 4-7-16). I can steam Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube all in HD, but I can not stream xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch-live-tv even in SD. Also, Comcast is not giving me any kind of reimbursement even though I pay a ton of money every month for their service.

Frequent Visitor

Ditto.  Very few channels in the guide.  I did notice that "Go" channels now show after all the channel numbers

Frequent Visitor

This may be the same issue I am experiencing. My scheduled and recorded recordings are not showing up on xtv for shows that appear to be on those same channels. I am also in NW Indiana (Chicagoland), but currently out of town trying to watch my shows via DVR and can't because they are not there.

Valued Contributor

Hello All-

Sorry for the delayed response. It appears that we were having channel issues and the issues should be resolved. If you are still experiencing problems accessing these channels, please let me know.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Same here no NBC, ABC, FOX missing on the grill

also missing  on my Iphone comcast application

New Poster

NBC still MIA

Regular Contributor

I am also having trouble with a local PBS station disappearing from my online guide but still on my TV guide. I called support and told they know there is a problem, and it would be fixed. It returned for a short while, but it is gone again now. That is the only station I have noticed is missing, maybe there are others.

New Poster

no ABC, NBC FOX OR CBS?  WHY?

PLEASE EXPLAIN AND WANT TO KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE BROADCASTING THEM AGAIN.

PUNTA GORDA, FLORIDA

New Poster

Xfinity doesn't directly TELL anybody, but they DON'T LIVE STREAM the anchor channels! <br><br>They mislead in their advertising. ... sounding good. . Over 200 channels. . Of what? Mostly GARBAGE !<br>