Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

ABC, CBS, NBC, etc... IS NOT A PART OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION??? PLEASE RESOLVE

Frequent Visitor

ABC, CBS, NBC, etc... IS NOT A PART OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION??? PLEASE RESOLVE

Starting on the 12th of May, I was unable to watch any shows on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, etc., & the reason stated/shown was that I did not have a subscription to the networks.   I reported it on the 13th, as did others having the same issue.   It was resolved by the 15th, for which I was very grateful.  Then last night (still the 15th of May, 2014), it started locking us out of the above mentioned networks again & continues today, the 16th.  Please try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible as we pay good money for this service.   If this lingers too long perhaps refunds should be considered. 
Thank you!

This is what appears after making a selection: 

ABC is not part of your subscriptions.

In order to watch (show's name), you need a subscription to ABC.

Frequent Visitor

Re: ABC, CBS, NBC, etc... IS NOT A PART OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION??? PLEASE RESOLVE

Still waiting for help in fixing this issue.  CBS & NBC are resolved, but ABC, FX & a couple of others are still blocked.  Please help! 

New Poster

mine dont work either.  And when I called them to complain they told me that they wouldnt compinsate me because this is a "free" service...  so there is no dollar value they can assign.

I cry foul on that, when they sell a product by saying "You also get online access for free", in my opinion that becomes part of the package.

please fix this!!!   It sucks that cable companies are so monopolized, nothing we can do, they know we cant switch providers, so they just dont care Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

I found a work around.   Make sure you are already logged in at xfinity dot comcast dot net   Then,  go to the networks website choose your video.   Then select log-in,  it should automatially log you in and your video should start playing on the networks website.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation