Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

A subscription is required to watch this channel. Please call 1-800-XFINITY to add it to your service. (Error 900.primetime.3329.12013)

New Poster

A subscription is required to watch this channel. Please call 1-800-XFINITY to add it to your service. (Error 900.primetime.3329.12013)

I can't watch any show due to the below error.  I've confirmed my StreamTV subscription and a tech associate even "reset" my account.  The problem occurs on multiple devices and started early May after having successfully used each device in late April.

Frequent Visitor

Re: A subscription is required to watch this channel. Please call 1-800-XFINITY to add it to your service. (Error 900.primetime.3329.12013)

I started getting this message in March.  Had it for over a week and no one could figure it out, then it went away.  But, now it came back almost 3 weeks ago, but only when I try to watch On Demand.  DVR & live TV work most of the time.  Several calls to support have produced no resolution.

Problem Solver

Re: A subscription is required to watch this channel. Please call 1-800-XFINITY to add it to your...

Hello mutiny64,

A service ticket has been open for you. We are working to resolve your streaming issue.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Re: A subscription is required to watch this channel. Please call 1-800-XFINITY to add it to your...

Hello Aegina,

A service ticket was open back in April involving this issue, and someone from that team has tried to contact you and left their contact information. Have you been able to get in contact with them?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

Frequent Visitor

No, I haven't. They've called while I'm at work and can't talk. I've returned the calls and left messages. Seems we keep missing each other. The problem still exists.
Problem Solver

Hello Aegina,

I have sent you a private message to further message to further assist you.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster