Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

900l106000

New Poster

900l106000

For the past 2 days I have not been able to watch any moviegoer videos on my tablet. Each time I am forced to sit through commercials which play with no problems whatsoever only to get an error message
900l10600 when the program or movie I want to see should be playing. I have to use my vod app on my phone which drains my battery extremely fast and can barely make it through an episode befor having to recharge. This is a huge inconvenience. What can I do to fix this?
New Poster

Re: 900l106000

I have the same exact problem that occured just an hour ago when I restarted my computer. I can not go back to the show I was watching now because it does not load and gives the error 900 106000. I wish I hadn't restarted my computer because now I can't watch the eshows I want, but can watch some shows that I watched awhile ago. I hope someone can help us with this problem.

New Poster

Re: 900l106000 is not letting me watch any show, movies, etc

Having the same issue.  I'm able to watch the commercials before the show/movie and as soon as the show/movie starts, I get the 900l106000 error.  Haven't been able to watch anything for a couple days now.  Please fix ASAP!

New Poster

I am having the same problem. It just started 2 or 3 days ago. I have already removed and re-installed Flash, rebooted, cleared the licenses in Flash Manager, etc. 

Does Customer Support read these messages? 

Regular Visitor

I just figured out what the problem is.  Adobe pushed out an update on May 12th that seems to f uck up xfinity's video service.  If you uninstall flash from your PC, then download & install the April 12th release (https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html) you can get youre videos to work again.