Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

900|106000

Frequent Visitor

900|106000

I get a 900|106000 on any show I play.  I just played some shows online a couple of days ago with no problem.  Can someone help?

Frequent Visitor

Re: 900|106000

I have the same problem. And I Chatted with an Xfinity rep on the site and she refreshed my user name and I got to see the video that I was trying to play. Worked perfectly..... so it's on THEIR PART not your computer or settings. Then after I watched the video, thinking that everything is working correctly........ the other shows won't work....... same problem! So it's with comcast! I am not trying to connect with another rep on the webite and now it's too much waiting time! Hopefully they will adjust or make corrections soon!

Frequent Visitor

Definitely something on their end.  Here is how the call went:

You are talking to the internet department.  You need to be transferred over to the TV department.

Hello, TV department.  You are having problems streaming a show on the website? I need to transfer you to the internet department.

Wow.  Can Comcast ever change their corporate culture?

My street was just wired for FIOS as of yesterday.  The family three doors down just hooked it up today.  I will let them be the beta testers.  After a few months, I will go and ask them how they like it.  Don't want to be to hasty.

Service Expert
Moved:

Post removed for circumventing the profanity filter.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation