Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

900 106000

New Poster

900 106000

I was able to watch my TV shows and movies on my tablet up until 5 minutes ago. Now any movie or TV show I try to watch comes up with the error 900l106000. How can I fix this?

New Poster

Re: 900 106000

I have been having the same problem....no issue until like midnight last night.  Hoping this is fixed sooner rather than later as our home cable is having issues so this was the only option we had avail until they get it fixed!! 

New Poster

None of the videos will play, regardless of what station they're playing from. Started receiving the 900|106000 error code no matter how many times I hit refresh. I use Google Chrome, disabled ad-blocking software, reset the licenses---nothing works. 

Well, except the ads. You're still oddly good at making sure a show's air-time is more commercial than content. 

New Poster

Same. Only seemed to kick in after I updated Flash Player in Firefox. Now it is any show, every time. I get some ads then nothing.

New Poster

We are logged in with two seperate accounts through our pc.  We watch shows every day never had an issue.. this started yesterday nothing plays.. no shows whatsoever.  We had our IT guy come in and try to fix it and he couldn't.  Doesnt work on Explorer, or chrome, or firefox...

New Poster

remove flash player and reinstall an older version of flash player.

flash player 16.0.0.35 worked for me!

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html#Flash%20Player%20archive...

New Poster

you should hire me as your IT guy... lol

New Poster

well good news for those of you watching hbo shows, there is hbo go, sign in with xfinity and you can watch your hbo shows. you're welcome Smiley Happy

New Poster

Thanks cknight82! It worked just as he said. I usually watch on chrome, but went to firefox and used that adobe flash player version he wrote. Now all of the programs are able to be watched. Thanks again!

Frequent Visitor

I knew it! I contacted comcast via live chat and a very nice lady refreshed my user name and finally my show on Xfinity to Go worked........ then tried to watch another show....... same error:  900/106000!  Tried to do another chat and got someone else who didn't know what they were doing....... then googled ........ find this forum with solution!

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK cknight82 FOR GIVE GREAT ADVICE....... NOW MY SHOWS WORK! aLL OF THEM!

Thank  you  cknight82!

iHoe

New Poster

i just switched my mac from Chrome to safari and now it's working.   My boyfriend switched his dell computer from Chrome to Explorer and his is working.   I have no explanation to why this worked, but it did for us !

New Poster

What about if you have surface rt? And you can't use other browsers?
New Poster

cknight82 the link for 16.0.9.35 doesn't list that version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version and it gives 900|10600 error in IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Frequent Visitor

This same issue continues.  Just talked with a Comcast support tech and he acknowledged this as a national issue that Comcast is working on.  It is really burdensome on those of us who travel as we rely on the on-demand internet service for programming content.  It would be really helpful if Comcast: 1) would acknowledge this problem; 2) provide an estimate for its resolution.  It seems to me that this is an acid test for Comcast senior executive management team... and putting their customers first....

New Poster

First posted on this 2 days ago. Still nothing. Same deal, all browsers - not even any ads now. Beginning to seem like online streaming is a key feature when they're selling Comcast, but not so key when they're servicing it. 

New Poster

Has this issue been fixed for you because I'm having the same problem on my laptop and phone.

Frequent Visitor

No.  The issue remains.  I've reached out to the executive managment team at comcast and they are reportedly working on a solution and a representative has pledged to get back within 24 hrs from this afternoon... thanks.   

New Poster

Same problem here

Frequent Visitor

It's appoaching 1m here West Coast time.  Have not heard back from Comcast as yet.  I did find a workaround that doesn't make a bunch of sense, but it works....  

So start a video on live streaming TV (for example I went to Fox news).  Then open another session simultaneously (I went to HBO game of thrones) and, after a small delay, the HBO show began playing (and the live session automatically discontinues).  Not an elegant solution but it seems to work until there is a solution from Comcast. 

Thanks.   

Frequent Visitor

As indicated earlier, this appears to be a compatibility issue with the lastest Flash updates.  Earlier versions of Flash works as I have tested on other computers within my house that have an older version of Flash.  Which is good for most browsers but not if are using a browser like Chrome that manages the plugins automatically.  There is no simple way to revert back to an older version of the Chrome Flash plugin.  Flash version 17.0.0.169 works and Flash version 17.0.0.188 does not. Version 17.0.0.188 was released on May 12, 2015.  

Frequent Visitor

In my view, these flash updates are for bonifide business reasons, including responding to security vulnerabilities.  If one reverts to a prior version, you're on your own regarding repercussions from bad things happening (bug getting into your machine).  Try my suggestion: start a live broadcast on exfinity, then open the on-demand show/movie you want to watch in a simultaneous window.  My current experience is the live broadcast ends automatically while the on-demand program continues streaming.  This is a reasonable approach in that one does not have to monkey with different browsers, software versions that are out-of-date and may engender security/operational risks.... just saying....   Thanks.

New Poster

thats crazy jimdandy, but it worked for me on Chrome

Frequent Visitor

Cool... works for me consistently... am using the latest Chrome browser with all updates... Smiley Happy

New Poster

Two live chats with agents.  A "refresh" signal sent both times over two days and still have the same problems as described above.  Live broadcast example did not work for me.

New Poster

same error here its been happening for 3-4 days now 900/106000 error

ads work just fine no tv shows on my pc 

game of thrones etc

i've called twice both times spoke to idio!! 

are u logged in as the right user i'm like come on don't start that crapp

i've reset licensing, browser history i think it's the update from adobe flash

reset udp 

New Poster

now thats weird u have to start a live show in one browser

then open another browser and start game of thrones

the live one stops and the game of thrones starts

what the heck?????

New Poster

REARDY, not different browsers, just open another window

Frequent Visitor

New Poster

Brilliant, jimdandy!  This also worked for me for Travel channel Dead Files.  I will use this until Comcast fixes since I don't want to revert to an older version of Flash.  THANK YOU!!!

Regular Visitor

Getting the 900|106000 error code as well. The advertisements play, then nothing.
Can somebody help?

New Poster

Weird, but what the heck? Count your blessings, right? Works in Firefox. Thanks jimdandy!

Frequent Visitor

I have Shockwave Flash v17.0.0.188 also. Thanks for the workaround Jimdandy!

chrome & firefox

New Poster

Sorry my lord

I meant another window

Watching way to much game of thrones

Your humble servant

great job

Frequent Visitor

Although the workaround seems to work it is crazy that you need a work around.  It is also a work around that the average person would not think of and may not be the work around that works the next time we have an incompatible Flash update.  Xfinity should test and validate with the latest version of FLash on at least the main 3-4 browsers to ensure compatibility, if they are going to use Flash as the display technology.  

Regular Visitor

It works for me, but the flash continues to crash. I am able to view tiny bits. It is very frustrating. 
Any word from Comcast?

New Poster

Over the last week I started watching from HBO Go, AMC, CBS and Hulu directly after trying all the suggested fixes with no success. Last night, I tried use Xfinity again and it works like normal with no 900|106000 errors. Normal still has numerous issues like NBC and BBC showa starting one segment back after a commercial break. 

Frequent Visitor

Yes, it appears the issue has been resolved, at least in the area I'm in (Chandler, Az); Xfinity on demand works with my standard Chrome browser (with all current updates)...  Thanks.