Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

5062 error message 2 weeks now no fix for Xfinity TV App

New Poster

5062 error message 2 weeks now no fix for Xfinity TV App

It has been nearing two weeks now an error message 5062 doesn't allow me to watch ANYTHING online at all.  I registered for Hulu and plan to cancel because the only perk of having comcast was the on demand on my app for my shows.  2 weeks and 0 remedy seems abusrb and so does pay 180 a month for terrible service. 

New Poster

Error 5062

this error has been an issue for 2-3 weeks there is no explaination why and its unacceptable.  I would rather have NO CABLE then COMCAST anymore.  You charge terrible high prices for less than mediocre service.  I signed up for hulu to totally drop your company all together, and I believe most people who are paying 200 a month for AWFUL service agree.  There is a reason why the younger generation isn't getting cable.. its because you have monpolized greedy companies like you for terrible service.

New Poster

Re: Error 5062

I have the same problem. Waiting for a response!!!!!
Frequent Visitor

Re: 5062 error message 2 weeks now no fix for Xfinity TV App

I was getting this too. Try logging out of your account. Quit the app if it's on an iPad or iPhone. Relaunch the app or relogin to the Website. Re-login with your account. Then everything started working.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation