Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

5-hour energy (online content ads)

Regular Visitor

5-hour energy (online content ads)

I've seen the 5 hour energy ad over 20 times in the last week, 5 times per 23min show on average, sometimes back to back.  I can honestly say I will never buy a 5 hour energy as the association between mental anguish and pure annoyance has already been established with that woman's noticeably-louder-than-the-program voice pitching their product.

Get more advertisers, make more money, stop playing exceptionally redundant commercials for ALL of your online content.  It is not good for your advertisers, yourselves, or your customers.  It's a no brainer, so you'll need some help.

Tags (1)
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: 5-hour energy (online content ads)

You may get some results by sending your complaint(s) to the tv station(s) in question.  'cause complaining on a user forum (or even Comcast) isn't going to accomplish anything.

Service Expert

Re: 5-hour energy (online content ads)

Ipayu wrote:

I've seen the 5 hour energy ad over 20 times in the last week, 5 times per 23min show on average, sometimes back to back.  I can honestly say I will never buy a 5 hour energy as the association between mental anguish and pure annoyance has already been established with that woman's noticeably-louder-than-the-program voice pitching their product.

Get more advertisers, make more money, stop playing exceptionally redundant commercials for ALL of your online content.  It is not good for your advertisers, yourselves, or your customers.  It's a no brainer, so you'll need some help.

Ads in online content are inserted by the networks. It's annoying but unlikely to change because someone is paying for them to be shown and the networks are not going to turn down revenue.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation