New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

3305 error. Xfinity Go TV app.

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

3305 error. Xfinity Go TV app.

Using the Xfinity GO TV app on my iPad 3 I'm receiving error 3305 "there was a problem connecting with the server" for a few specific live tv channels (MSNBC, CNBC, and others) when others are working fine on my ipad 3. I'm using this ipad exclusively in my home and it's wifi only. Again, it's wireless only ipad and some channels work fine. What's the fix? I've logged out and back in and it's still not working. Keep in mind these channels have worked fine in the very recent past on my iPad. For instance the other day I was watching MSNBC on my iPad. Now I get the 3305 error every time I try to watch it. How do I fix this? Please.

On my desktop computer the Xfinity Go TV app works perfectly with ALL channels yet the wifi ipad does not. This is very confusing and frustrating. Is there anyone who can help me out with this? Please.
Accepted Solution

Re: 3305 error. Xfinity Go TV app.

As much as I hated to do it I downloaded the MSNBC App and the "live" section works fine 5/5/2015. The Xfinity App still gives the 3305 error for all NBC MSNBC Programming. Obviously it's a Xfinity problem. I'm sure the crack technicians are working on the issue at this very hour. LOL!
View answer in context
New Poster

Having the same exact issue. Every NBC station is getting an error 3305. Tried unistalling/reinstalling, didn't work. Tried Cellular and Wifi, didn't work. I get every single Live Stream channel BUT NBC based channels.

New Poster

Same issue. MSNBC live was working fine for me but now it will not load at all. This 3305 error is throughout Comcast on several channels and other threads on the internet shows it's been going on for years. Comcast should be able to fix it since it's been showing up since 2012. 

Regular Visitor

As much as I hated to do it I downloaded the MSNBC App and the "live" section works fine 5/5/2015. The Xfinity App still gives the 3305 error for all NBC MSNBC Programming. Obviously it's a Xfinity problem. I'm sure the crack technicians are working on the issue at this very hour. LOL!
New Poster

The same issue of getting 3305 msg only on nbc channels with both wifi and cellular data. Is there a resolve yet?
New Poster

Well I see this thread is open for 2 plus years and STILL the same issues with MSNBC ... Wow just wow! And viewed over 6,000 times you would think at least a post in reply?