Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

xre-03059 Error

New Poster

xre-03059 Error

Hi, on my X1 service I'm gettin the following error code XRE-03059 but only for certain channels:  USA, FX, and all of my HBO channels.  

I have reset my box numerous times and the error is still happening.  This has been going on since Monday.  Has anyone else experienced this issue and have any advice?  Thanks

Accepted Solutions
New Poster

Re: xre-03059 Error

Sorry for using the word "demanding".

However, a tech came out today and fixed the problem; a bad cable connector.  Comcast called the night before to verify the appointment, the tech showed up on time wearing booties (very consideratie since it was raining), diagnosed and corrected the problem quickly.

All Replies
Expert

AuburnPhil wrote:

Hi, on my X1 service I'm gettin the following error code XRE-03059 but only for certain channels:  USA, FX, and all of my HBO channels.  

I have reset my box numerous times and the error is still happening.  This has been going on since Monday.  Has anyone else experienced this issue and have any advice?  Thanks

You can goto:  http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/x1/, and enter the code that X1 is giving you... from there it will list a set of pages for you to view...

Your XRE-03059 error message can be found here:  http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/x1-errorcode-xre-03059/

If you have restarted your box multiple times, there is a problem delivering those frequencies to your set top box...  YOu may need a TECH to diganose and repair....

New Poster

I am experiencing the xre-03059 error consistently since I installed X1 boxes. I demand that someone come out immediately to resolve. I have rebooted and had the system reset several times by the online tech. I am paying for HBO & Showtime and cannot receive them.
Expert

Charlieoc wrote:
I am experiencing thexre-03059 error consistently since I installedX1 boxes. I demand that someone come out immediately to resolve. I have rebooted and had the system reset several times by theonline tech. I am paying for HBO & Showtime and cannot receive them.

Demanding within the forums (primarily a user to user support network) for a Tech rollout will not get you the results you are looking for.   Please call Comcast @ 1-800-COMCAST or 1-800-XFINITY, speak with a CSR and request a Tech Onsite to diagnose and make repairs to your issues which more than likely are signal related.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

New Poster

Sorry for using the word "demanding".

However, a tech came out today and fixed the problem; a bad cable connector.  Comcast called the night before to verify the appointment, the tech showed up on time wearing booties (very consideratie since it was raining), diagnosed and corrected the problem quickly.