Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

the picture on all channels except 703 started tiling/freezing and the sound disappeared.

New Poster

the picture on all channels except 703 started tiling/freezing and the sound disappeared.

Why is it that I pay the same amount as everyone else for cable tv and we have to put up with 

the picture on all channels  started tiling/freezing and the sound disappeared. . The same happened last night. Both times I chatted with support and the person last night suggested the DVR/cable box was bad. I exchanged it Still the same problem.

and am close to cancelling since the support people obviously have no idea how to fix it.

I saw some posts on similar issues, but no suggestion on how to actually go about getting this resolved. A technician coming during the day won't see the problem. 

this has been going on for years now with no help to fix the problem.   I called Steve Ragsdale in decatur Il who never calls me back.  What the heck do we do?  Cancal?

Official Employee

Re: the picture on all channels except 703 started tiling/freezing and the sound disappeared.

Hi k9training, I can assist you with getting your TV issues resolved. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation